Oh, heavens! With great shame I realize that is almost a month that this blog is not updated ... Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa ...
In my defense I must say that if the electronic business has experienced a phase of stagnation, so it was not for that production. They were born 3 new plushes (all of the newborn baby line) and new gadgets with our beloved icons WD.
waiting to see everything made right here in this blog, I recommend you come for a ride to the Christmas market Osasco (TO) to be held Sunday, December 5 . We will be with- all our products-so if you want to make a nice present and original ... The tips you have them all! See you soon, WD.
In my defense I must say that if the electronic business has experienced a phase of stagnation, so it was not for that production. They were born 3 new plushes (all of the newborn baby line) and new gadgets with our beloved icons WD.
waiting to see everything made right here in this blog, I recommend you come for a ride to the Christmas market Osasco (TO) to be held Sunday, December 5 . We will be with- all our products-so if you want to make a nice present and original ... The tips you have them all! See you soon, WD.
0 comments:
Post a Comment