Thursday, May 17, 2007

Burton Snowboards Outlet

Fake mail by police

Once again rumors of fake emails sent by a public body (or at least a respectable institution, trust) that contain a virus.
I personally do not open any e-mail coming in from people who do not know or have never contacted before, but I think this is a matter of common sense rather than focus on security: The police will never use my e Email for contact, rather than choose other streets safer or more authoritative! (And the same goes for ebay or the Italian post office)
second point I would not waste my time by opening an e-mail to a person who does not know! Honestly, I just can not understand how it is possible. Here's a little How To:
When I say "you do not understand anything," I also mean "talk about viagr.a, se.x, ..., etc." we understand each other?
1) Send me an email from an unknown person:
1.1) has an object to understand
1.1.1) I read it and talk about interesting things
1.1.1.1) asks me to open an attachment -> NOT APRO
1.1.2) I read it and you do not understand anything -> eliminates
1.2) did not understand an object -> eliminates

2) Send me an email from someone you know
2.1) I read it and does not require you to download anything
2.2) has attachments -> ONLY if I open them I know in advance of what are

In this way I never had problems, and clear once again that I do not think this behavior is typical of a security freak, but it is normal behavior that a person in possession of his faculties should be done : in short, the logical behavior. If I get an e-mail advertising is what I clicked? What if I need to try the product hands on google! and if I want to visit a site to download a certain file just because I get the window automatically.
Be master of your own computer: install a file if you wanted to install it you, not by chance!

And, for readers who might say that this behavior is not easy for those who are not "expert" say
is not a question of experience is only a matter of logic and intelligence. As is usually the brain using the shell (?) In everyday life does not seem the case to turn it off when you put the computer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment