Abstract: In this post we talk about the caps that I had specially made for the flea market last Sunday. They went so well that I failed to capture even one in stock, so next venture will be a publication dedicated exclusively to these caps signed White Death (we apologize for the hitch, but we are very happy!).
As witnessed by these photos, the latest creation WD marks a real breakthrough, this time I gave birth to a test pattern as do the serious designer. Ok, I did not use the ordinary muslin ... Not available at home, so I arranged with what I found. I had in mind a model of cap-specific rather because I had already made before, but someone, gufando, had instilled in me the doubt that would really come as I said. And here I thought it was better to make an initial test: mission accomplished!
0 comments:
Post a Comment