Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maytag Washing Machine Model Pavt234aww

Who wants to be manager?!?

Blog Rome, downstream of the meeting MSW Rome - Company, I read between the lines a bit 'of controversy, just discussions, but also many comments as usual at someone.

I open a parenthesis, saying that the next RSU 26 in Milan, the company will meet to discuss the economic situation, and why not start a debate on possible forms of distribution of income.

I already anticipated the argument showing an interest in the CEO or at least a willingness to discuss it, I notice that between the lines of the Blog of Rome, a little something about it has been discussed, so would like as in very difficult times, in previous post I put forward some 'proposals.

Back to the title of the post, 'cause quetsa question? Well I see a discussion between the comments, but much is in Milan to Rome (it will be due from the more dynamic), about how much they earn, some managers, their benefits and the fact that their sacrifices have not been asked.

Well I must say that I find it somewhat demagogic, if not useless, we shall explain why '.

Excuse me, I can understand this contrast between strong management and employees (workers) in a factory, where class conflict and 'has always been very strong, and thanks to all the trade union struggles and movements, and' come to greater protection for workers.

In our reality, this hypothetical class conflict makes me smile, we're almost all college graduates, I challenge anyone to deny them, but who among us does not aspire to be manager one day or why not AD, bringing with it of course, what today we challenge ourselves , higher salaries and benefits of gold (perhaps more 'silver).
We continue on blogs, making comments to the fight, criticizing the salaries of managers, then the little dream of a future like that, I would appreciate more 'criticism on the work of some of them, which in my opinion, someone does not deserve that spot or salary .

What I want? Well now that we're coming out of recession would like to focus their efforts so that 'the situation of us best employees. We immediately
the crisis, and I find it fair that you start to talk about increases or at least, as said before, to find alternative routes leading to a benefit.

would be nice, and culturally appropriate, to combat the salaries of managers, a bit 'of socialism would be nice, but' a struggle which does not lead to results, unfortunately.

meeting on 26, I hope to lay the groundwork for new ideas, to continue that dialogue is always constructive, and as' so far been, as always finding the willingness to discuss, so as always I invite you all to write any ideas on .

soon
Antonio

0 comments:

Post a Comment