Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bracelet Meanings- Black Glitter



Yesterday, March 8 (perhaps in honor of all the maidens of Italy peninsula?), Was released on new album titled Subsonica Eden.
When I entered in the record store were spreading the stereo. It was really long time since I was expecting a release date (of anything) to go to get a copy.
So I could not help thinking that the last time was January 11 of a ... Oh, I do not think about how many years have passed. I faith on memory, I do not want to go and check if it was really a Jan. 11 ... But I remember perfectly that I waited for the disk with trepidation. It was Amorematico Subsonica.
And so is a bit 'as they had found. Like an old friend who asks the friend on facebook. As a teenager I had a real passion for Subsonica, levels of fanaticism: I bought the papers of music if there was an article about them (that nostalgia, how many warheads have disappeared in recent years!), Taped appearances on television, of course I knew all the lyrics (and the fans know that this is new ... just that escapes the vocalist!).
are those things that, now I smile at her tenderly, but I would make a teenager with all the trappings. So I owe a lot to them.
Then the years passed, they have moved away from the scene and I, like everyone else, I started having to do with the Scazzi real life, not that of MTV and music magazines, also see the salaries, rents, partnerships ...
But in the end we ended up here, now. In our personal micro Eden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment