For those of you who if he had not noticed, maybe because they have not started shopping spring as myself, one of the must haves of the season is over with floral prints. Mini dress clothes and big hair, colorful and loose ... Ok, after snowfalls in recent days, one is feels a bit 'curbed, if only to take off her sweater in the fitting room, but you'll want to arrive unprepared mica?! As a result, some proposed course griffatissima and just as obviously-loooong-out of the reach of our wallets (at least mine, if you can ... I envy you so much!). But do not lose heart and remember the head of a fashionable balance of the universe: what the catwalk, before the season even arrives in the human chain of clothing at reasonable prices. In the coming days, immediately after removal of the salary of course, part of the floral and bargain hunting I have a couple of places to be sifted. And do not ever forget it!, An expert inspection of the cabinets, we are faced sometimes-to-Point unexpected and welcome. Last note, this year I adopted a militaristic tactics that I hope will bear fruit: for every one that a purchase must be paid from the wardrobe. Let me be clear: Bring all to the box of old clothes that are reused and recycled or delivered to needy families ... I could never throw my stuff in the "trash"! Last ploy, the cult of the cabinet pieces are replaced by other cult items, the maximum penalty should be. I started with the shoes: after having thrown (yes, because holes / bruises / unwrapping) a pair of white Adidas Superstar glorious orange stripes, I replaced with the classic Converse All Star, of course black. Well, I leave and I hope to rewrite one Bargain for a few days with the hands!
Kenzo
0 comments:
Post a Comment