Personal Communications
As you can read the comments to previous posts, I created some disappointment about what I wrote, in particular when he labeled as a stupid question.
Well, I certainly apologize for this, but they certainly were dictated words even a bit 'of disappointment and a personal attack.
Personally, I have a clear conscience, I can not do 'one who wants to look good in front of the AD, I' who thinks he has advantages, I am certain that in the I have done in recent months, I did thinking about the good of all and therefore the company, since as you say, the company we are.
say, I'll put my face, I do not mean that any criticism of the appearance on a blog anonymously, but that someone is not happy or at least critic for my work which can 'call me or write to me at least.
I understand that anonymity is just to the management but do not understand about me and the RSU.
My work so far, I think it is judged on the facts, few know the blood bitter that every time I had to signing the digest of temporary layoffs, especially the first.
In any agreement I have always had a critical attitude and I never saved to the other party to say what I thought, and every extraction, however, corresponded to a constructive attitude in order to achieve the best possible deal, bearing in mind the needs of all. I myself have suffered the chest and my wife and colleague, the victim, and certainly not my being RSU has led to the benefits, indeed the facts say that at a stroke in my family in 2 we were both on hand.
conclude on the use of blogs, of course, I try to carry on, trying to inform as much as' possible, and I repeat not all of what I'm told I can bring from , the blog is' right that is a channel information, but I would have liked it to be seen as a tool to discuss, propose, and not just criticize the company.
In the assembly the next, we will talk about the intentions of the company, to discuss everything, and if anyone believes, as I represent all employees, you can 'talk of my term .
Thank you all.
Antonio
0 comments:
Post a Comment