Andrea dear, dear Antonio, you are within the range of whitefly-employed metalworkers, love to discuss and compare, I hope and I think with an open mind, and yet you are among those to whom the National Collective Bargaining Agreement of 2008 and of 2009 did not bring any money!
What of 2009 has brought (for computer) a commitment: groped them to a sector other than manufacturing, but we do not know if it would take a first step!
The CCNL 2009 he made another very significant, or rather two: he has outlined guidelines for groped to force the "owners" of small businesses do the second-level bargaining, ie redistributing the income is not as nice gift at Christmas but as a right, and it is clear that the audience impacted by these opportunities is huge, forgotten and fragile.
The CCNL 2009 has also established a so-called "bilateral" (unfortunately, the word itself brings pimples to my colleagues in the FIOM), this is a fund started as income support for workers in difficulty, and now, after much debate a kind of health fund to pay benefits like dental specialist eye doctor visits, etc..
We think (the Uilm and me) a good and useful, especially for workers with low incomes, because companies have an obligation to contribute twice to the employee and the return in terms of performance will be significant.
The arrangements for travel, holidays and illness remain unchanged and implemented by CCNL passed since 1972 (also 2008), then the assertion is false that there is no contract, it would be like saying that there 'is the CCNL 1996 0 2000! Unfortunately in the last ten years of contracts signed by FIOM there is only one (but the metal workers have survived the same).
I would comment but a statement of Andrew "not signed by the union of the majority" ... unfortunately the definition does not correspond to the truth: neither nor FIOM fim Uilm nor nor nor shared together represent the majority of metalworkers: metalworkers are distributed for 70% of factories in small size (average 9 people!), no such rights L.300 Workers' Statute, nor anything USW union rights, no meetings or voice ...
Unfortunately, this shows that the referendum as well as some understand it is a hoax: Who would be called to vote does not represent the majority of the workers!
Hence the choice to vote for members, those who paid the expenses for the National Collective Bargaining Agreement.
E 'legitimate that I respond to my subscribers? exactly how I'm with Andrew, with whom I talked at length why it is important to groped on the reasons for a choice and not on slogans but on the face of fact, (and is an invitation ... public, as and when and if want!)
no one has found remarkable that all workers have agreed to increase the contract in January? also entered in FIOM?
the problem is much more complex, everyone knows that unions are not talking about "pure" or unions "sold", here is a different model of industrial relations, the Uilm believes that the conflict should not necessarily be the only weapon in the hands of the worker, does not believe that between capital and labor there is no possibility of mediation.
we think that the factory (not the master ...) is an asset shared between employer and worker, and this should be defended and safeguarded, we believe that if you lose your job we are all losers, and we want to fight because the job remains and ruins in Italy.
This you need to change, because if the union does not change the rules will suffer and prices will be paid by the weakest.
I do not believe in class struggle, I believe that our workers should earn more and work better, I ask all to believe that the FIOM (with us) in some factories has given 21 shifts: mean Saturday and Sunday nights.
but fiat is different, and politics, and class conflict.
I believe in the possibility of sharing certain rules, which go well at Pomigliano (and are fine) but can also help the little factory in the Varese area.
could sign other agreements as Pomigliano?
not. The title of that agreement is Pomigliano, it means that there is, period.
But we could sign something for Termini Imerese if we provide investment and development?
right now, if there was a possibility, but unfortunately Terms will be closed, the fiat does not trust and responsibility for the loss of that work in that area will fall on those who have made the Pomigliano a holy war.
Ascoltatevi "Libera nos Domine" Guccini, I'd use these days as the national anthem.
I really want to, but I'm sure that the debate between us is not closed.
Serena
0 comments:
Post a Comment