Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Indian Shampoo Brands

mass disinformation

Andrea, your doubts the questions you raised are legitimate, Serena tried to give an explanation and more information about it.

Unfortunately, as on so many things in Italy, there is no balanced information but most of all that information, instead only creates disinformation.

Again, for all my colleagues, the National Collective Bargaining Agreement is not 'debate and even less is not' been omitted. The proclamations of

FIOM or even less of Confindustria are only for political purposes, each on his side. Click

union today, and 'difficult, once everyone knew the battles to be pursued and the direction to take.

The world of work and 'changed, for better or for worse, so you have to ride the changes and bring in right direction, and this also includes a change of modes and strategies of a modern union.

Pomigliano and 'an example of this change, no one wants to praise the agreement reached, but denied that it had made an agreement notwithstanding Negotiable, but no one has pointed out that notwithstanding the contracts it signed since even the FIOM same.

I am from Naples, I have friends who work in Pomigliano, Fiat or the armature, and last year were on hand, and not as we did with a good integration.

And now I'm back to work, thanks to agreements signed, returned to being human and having dignity.

Pomigliano not stravlto nothing, but for that particular situation, and 'tried to make a different and modern trade union struggle, and we' tried to keep their jobs, giving a future to workers, and in return you and 'tried to give new rules , that would guarantee the property to maintain the production set, ensuring a return on investment.

Pomigliano Give the new panda, and it 'as a future to those workers, let us remember that the panda and' the car more 'sold the group, I'd be worrying, and focus on other plants.

no coincidence, I do not understand the silence and misinformation, instead, Termini Imerese, where Fiat will close the plant, for which no work and no future.

Unfortunately FIOM in politics, I prefer to make the union, and that 'the UILM.

Anyway, I hope to have the opportunity to address the topics discussed in person, if anything, with the assistance of Serena that better than I know these realities. Closed

the way, come to us, we are at the end of September, with the company since the last meeting there was presented an improvement in the situation that has prevented new initiatives.

soon ask for another meeting to analyze the past few months, hoping that the improvements that have been consolidated at last we can say we are out of the tunnel.

At that point, fortunately, we will end up talking about temporary layoffs, but you begin to talk about something else, and I intend to find other suggestions for improving the situation of employees.

I'd like to talk now of wages, set in motion the gears of the increases, which in many cases are stuck at 4, 6 years ago.

Unfortunately I do not think we're still in that situation, but certainly we can deal with new initiatives, which could go to a premium of collective production, by reviewing the value of the ticket, or travel, and more.

would be nice to start a serious discussion about the elimination of absorption for all, not just for the few wage increases provided by the National Labour Contract renewals, and that this is' outrageous.

However, I am aware that request and now it is difficult to obtain, but let's start talking about it, and develop, if any, new proposals that can improve the quality of life, without much impact on the coffers.

So I invite anyone who has ideas to share, and especially urge colleagues dell'amnistrazione and whoever knows his taxes, to find something a bit 'creative finance.

Having more money in 'payroll and certainly' an advantage, but knowing that the company can contribute something to health spending, even for children, or the costs borne by families, I do not know comes to mind kindergarten, would be much more 'important.

I threw them 'some proposals, but I really would be nice if the company we work, can start making a social policy, as in the past many large companies were doing.

A greeting and thanks to all.

Antonio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment