... I would not go for bigoted, but sometimes the world, offers its squalid scenes.
This summer I visited the city of Verona I saw buildings Scala, the Garden of the Righteous (declared one of the most beautiful in Italy) I attended a concert in the famous arena. And, of course, after passing in front of the alleged Romeo's house, I headed to that of Juliet, with its famous balcony.
Now, to my eyes closed parried away by the hordes of foreign tourists (including the guides with the legendary killer umbrella, always ready to blind the unsuspecting passers-by) the door of the crowded courtyard of Capulet's house, without who knows what to tell because, well I did not know the story line and a sign, what happened that night under the balcony I knew ...
And then, now abandoned by those who, at least once in their life had already seen the balcony, I make my way in this covered porch so by writing to all lovers of the world that have gone there before me as to appear black, making way between tourists more restrained at that point from some dark force that has had the better of me ... Within the courtyard. I see the balcony. With a fat girl facing. Excuse me?
Eh, yes. The balcony is open to the public, who can experience the thrill of seeing what he saw Juliet (apart from a crowd of excited people as for the distribution of bread during a famine). Too bad that the organization for cultural heritage had not provided a period of at least 30 seconds between "un'affacciata" and the other and take a picture of the balcony without some fat lady I was literally impossible. Okay, I give up the photo of the balcony.
But there is another object of desire that attracts the attention of the plebiscite poured into the courtyard. In front of the entrance to Capulet's house, it stands a bronze statue of the unhappy Juliet. Well, at least one, a picture I want to bring home to me (especially having regard to the defeat of the balcony). As soon as I can get close (to shoving and elbowing, ça va sans dire), I see the horror of the place must have the art in question is being photographed while touching the right breast of Juliet ... Why?!
do not know, it is customary in Turin step on the attributes of the poor bull Piazza S. Because Charles is said to bring good (nb ask what do you think the bull), but here?
Passino the guys who want to make a college prank, but you would have seen the frenzy animal in the eyes of these people who are jostling for who could be immortalized first. I was astounded then and are still shocked now. This picture, I took quite by chance, makes it a good idea: you did not have time to take a picture of an idiot and other things that just came out someone who was eager to grasp the Capulet heir immodesty.
do not know, but I think it is obvious that the heat this bejeweled hand, clearly owned by women, shall in this "race to the roof" ...
Now, I'll be bigoted and I do not want, but I believe that our much-exalted "Italian beauty" deserve a little 'more respect. By the Italians first.
0 comments:
Post a Comment